Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Bon Jovi Tomorrow

cybertwin

hi all

i have my first english gcse tomorrow morning then taking my lad to bon jovi!! woohoo cannot wait (also going friday and 25th)

not to mention green day next week twice

anyway

anyone else going ?????

getting nervous about exam been 22 years since did last ones! and excited about gigs

other exam is thurs

good thing i have great staff as am only in on wed this week after today!

Did my maths GCSE this morning, second paper is on Friday.........................and I go to see Bon Jovi on Sunday!! It's going to be fantastic, BJ never fail to deliver! Shame the tix were so darned expensive, or we'd have gone to more shows.........have fun!! wwoooooooooooaaaaaa, livin' on a praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ! :oxD:(:(

Did my maths GCSE this morning, second paper is on Friday.........................and I go to see Bon Jovi on Sunday!! It's going to be fantastic, BJ never fail to deliver! Shame the tix were so darned expensive, or we'd have gone to more shows.........have fun!! wwoooooooooooaaaaaa, livin' on a praaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyeerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ! :oxD:(:(

Hi Narnia

I had my maths on Monday as well (Im doing this module at foundation) the last question about the pony eating grass really threw me, I got so flustered I put he would eat a rectangle shape of grass :( as soon as I got out I realised it would have been a semi circle, oh well I can always resit it. Goodluck for Friday, I am going to try and brush up on my pythagorus now.

Claire x

you must have been on a higher level than me!! I had no ponies! DID have some workmen in the next room, drilling down to Australia by the sound of things........................it went on throughout the whole exam. loving Pythagoras......................... :oxD

So Cybertwin how did you find the exam? Which spec did you have?

Sounds like the modular gcse maths exams sounded more fun than the Liner spec! Just about scraped a C grade I think. If I get a D grade, I shall have a go at the modular spec. lol

Beth

Opps sorry was Cupcake who had the pony ! :o

Ha!! yes it was a goat lol. Have finished paper 2 today, I think I got the plank question right, well I put 14.

was that the fence panel one - I made it 14 as well xD What about the final question - thought my calculator was going to blow up ! Glad it's over now , long wait till August though for the result :o

Yes it was the fence panel question, where N=p4. The last question was that really long equation thing, I just put it all in the calculator, got something like 829 then had to put it to nearest decimal place so put 829.4, or something like that. Fingers crossed we did ok.

Going to Bon Jovi next Saturday! A teeny bit excited, going with my mum: one of my fondest memories of living at home was my mum decorating the living room, standing on the dining table to reach the ceiling, singing at the top of her voice to Livin' on a Prayer using the paintbrush as her microphone. Pricesless memory!

well the english for me couldnt have been better! we did aqa mature paper

first one had a question about persuading someone to go on a trip so i wrote about new york!

second one had one on something special! book, tv music concert!!! so i worte about bon jovi!! so hopefully i have done it right!!

the concerts were awesome! hope everyone else enjoyed thiers to. off to green day twice this week so excited all over again, 2 nights staying in manchester then wembley!

well the english for me couldnt have been better! we did aqa mature paper

first one had a question about persuading someone to go on a trip so i wrote about new york!

second one had one on something special! book, tv music concert!!! so i worte about bon jovi!! so hopefully i have done it right!!

the concerts were awesome! hope everyone else enjoyed thiers to. off to green day twice this week so excited all over again, 2 nights staying in manchester then wembley!

The mature paper was fun. lol

I did the higher paper, which was fun not! lol

I wrote about Matla for the first paper. And about Big Brother for the second paper, it was the first few things that came into my head.

Beth

• 2 weeks later...

hello!

woohoo my mate is taking me to bon jovi tomorrow for very very early birthday present (november!)

and

i have one tickets for sat night, last night of tour, from the fan club! woohoo jovi wekeend for me