Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Well At The 11th Hour We Have A New Manager For September

You may remember that I resigned as Manager of our pre-school in January and gave 2 terms notice as I suspected applicants would be hard to come by. I was right. By last thursday we were having an EGM to close the setting but by Friday morning one of the staff had applied and been appointed.... 11th hour or what???

Anyway, I'm unclear what I need to do re Ofsted as she's an existing employee with crb etc. Does she have to fill in an EY2. I will ring Ofsted on Tuesday but thought you might know the answer!

You may remember that I resigned as Manager of our pre-school in January and gave 2 terms notice as I suspected applicants would be hard to come by. I was right. By last thursday we were having an EGM to close the setting but by Friday morning one of the staff had applied and been appointed.... 11th hour or what???

Anyway, I'm unclear what I need to do re Ofsted as she's an existing employee with crb etc. Does she have to fill in an EY2. I will ring Ofsted on Tuesday but thought you might know the answer!

Phewww, what a relief for you and your setting. As far as I am aware she will need an EY2, not sure about a suitable person interview, as she already works at the setting and I think the suitable person is only for new unknown manager coming in, her crb should also be ok.

Now you can relax!

yep, you need the EY2, suitable persons interview (there are pre-interview questions on the site) and you need to make sure they have her CRB done by themselves on record. i just had to do all that too.

Dont forget the EY3 for changes.

Good luck

Ali :o

Ali, the CRB I have for her is from TMG. Do we send that along with the EY2 then just as we would say for a new committee member?