Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

C11 Ke 7

Hi Everyone

Thanks for your your help on C11 KE2 seems so obvious now. But having the same problem with KE7 cant seem to even get a idea in my head. Finding loads about cultural diversity and how to encourage it etc but cant seem to find much on how to develop it.

Any ideas very much welcome.

Regards

Joanne

Hi Everyone

Thanks for your your help on C11 KE2  seems so obvious now.  But having the same problem with KE7  cant seem to even get a idea in my head.  Finding loads about cultural diversity and how to encourage it etc but cant seem to find much on how to develop it.

Regards

Joanne

26962[/snapback]

Encourage/develop really means the same thing Joanne. This is all about providing plenty of books/posters/tapes etc in the child's home language and using it in a positive way in your setting. Perhaps learning a few words, songs or poems in the child's home language. :)

Hi Everyone

Thanks for your your help on C11 KE2  seems so obvious now.  But having the same problem with KE7  cant seem to even get a idea in my head.  Finding loads about cultural diversity and how to encourage it etc but cant seem to find much on how to develop it.

Regards

Joanne

26962[/snapback]

Hi Everyone

Regards

Joanne

26962[/snapback]

Encourage/develop really means the same thing Joanne. This is all about providing plenty of books/posters/tapes etc in the child's home language and using it in a positive way in your setting. Perhaps learning a few words, songs or poems in the child's home language. :)

26996[/snapback]

Thanks Carol

Its obvious really, but Im finding that with most questions. I'm just not confident enough until someone says I'm on the right course. I don't really get the oppotunity to talk to anyone else about it due to circumstances at the moment.

Thanks again

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)