Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Child Safety Week

Hi Cupcake,

I have spent all afternoon planning our event for child safety week!! I have invited-

Police to talk about stranger danger, fire crew with fire engine, Halfords to do seat belt and car seat safety, home safety scheme,Rospa, Think, Lollipop person, environmental health to do handwashing,

Tomorrow I am going to try and get St Johns or Red cross.

Any other ideas would be very grateful too! Unsworth

Hi Cupcake,

I have spent all afternoon planning our event for child safety week!! I have invited-

Police to talk about stranger danger, fire crew with fire engine, Halfords to do seat belt and car seat safety, home safety scheme,Rospa, Think, Lollipop person, environmental health to do handwashing,

Tomorrow I am going to try and get St Johns or Red cross.

Any other ideas would be very grateful too! Unsworth

Wow thats brilliant, there not all coming on the same day are they :o might be a bit of safety overload!! They will have a fantastic week thought, let us know how it went..

HI Cupcake

That made me chuckle!! but yes they are all coming on the same day (1-3pm)but we are a childrens centre and weather permitting we are doing it all in the car park.Unsworth

HI Cupcake

That made me chuckle!! but yes they are all coming on the same day (1-3pm)but we are a childrens centre and weather permitting we are doing it all in the car park.Unsworth

Thats amazing, the kids will be so excited, ours are very excited about being able to sit in a police car.

Goodluck and fingers crossed for beautiful sunshine.

Thanks for flagging this up Cupcake, have tried to find contact details of local bods in emergency services but to no avail so far, fear not-I have not given up, spoke to a parent today who's partner is firefighter so will at least have someone from local firestation visiting which the children will love, I wonder if they will come in their uniform for staff benefit haha! xD:o

how did everyone else find contact details for their visitors?