Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Professional Development Plan

Hi to all E115 students past and present.

I wondered if you could help me. Looking at the pdp on figure 6.9 from the ou website, I was wondering what to put under the success criteria. Assuming that the areas to develop havent been done yet so you cant write if its been a success or not.

Confused on what to put in this section.

Any ideas welcome

No they are not asking if you have been successful because as you say you are creating a plan of your intentions for your personal, professional development. It's fine listing different things you hope to achieve but how will you know that you have been successful - what are the indicators of success - does that help?

You might put GCSE Maths as a first step towards a goal of eventually achieving EYPS so success criteria would be passing the GCSE exam - that kind of thing :o

It isn't as difficult as it first seems, just decide what your short/long term goals are, how you are going to achieve them and then the 'success criteria' of how will you know when they have been achieved

Edited by Geraldine

for 2 of mine I have certificated awarded and for another one my sucess criteria is that I will have a balanced and varied timetable, or something along those lines it depends what your targets are

Thanks so much for your quick replies on such a lovely sunny day! I'm the one suposed to be stuck to the computer!!

Your comments were helpful, especially when time is short!! I have so much I need to develop, its hard to narrow it down!!

Oh well, keep going, at least for another half hour, till I start to cook tea! At least I can sit outdoors to eat my tea before having to come back in again!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)