Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

E115 Eca

Hi everyone,

Just wondered if anyone can help me. I have just finished my ECA for E115. For one of my appendix's I have included a copy of a thread I posted on this site. Now am I allowed to do this, I did make sure I included the address in my reference list but the thread that I have printed out has the site logo on, is this allowed does anyone know???

Please help because as soon as I know I'm printing it off and posting it -WOO HOO!!!

Rapunzel x x

hi,

I am sure I have read a similar post on here before and the replies were that yes it was ok to use and reference from.unsworth

I used something from here in some of my OU work. I left the logo to keep it looking 'official' but I deleted the names of people who had posted in the thread. I also think it is nice to seek permission from those whose contributions you are using even if they are anonymised. It's always nice to know that someone thinks something you have written is worthy of inclusion in a Unid essay!

Hi everyone,

Thanks for your responses!! Yipee means I just need to assemble and post.

Also I did seek the permission of the people featured in the thread but thanks for the reminder :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)