Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

On The Farm

Hi....just wondering if anyone has done this topic and has some bright ideas....

I am being observed my the senior leadership team and would like to impress...

The focus for the week is on the farm as the children will be visiting the farm on the Thursday after the Mondays observation..

The SLT team members who are watching include the Literacy Co-ordinator and the EYFS 15+ years experience co-ordinator.. I would like to show the literacy co-ordinator that we do work,....and not just play and that huge progress has been made from the start of the year...

has anyone got any differentiated ideas particularly in CLL....want to do something quite exciting but not sure...

we have access to indoors and a huge NEW outdoor space...

Thank you for your help on this beautiful summer night :):):)

I always like a visit to lead a topic as I think its more difficult to make the learning connections when you have the visit in the middle or at the end. So, depending on what you will see you could do some preparatory vocab acquisition, maybe, although not particularly exciting.

we started our farm topic with a visit and then got some HUGE card and the children used photos from he viist, books an the internet and we made big farm ideas on it so lots of writing, captions, labelling etc x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)