Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Has Anyone Got A Tuff-cam?

My honest answer is I don't think that they are that brilliant. The yellow trigger-like button is dificult to hold down all the time so makes itdifficult for a consistent video. The kids love them though. What I have found easier and more workable are the mini video recorders that just plug into the PC, Flip cameras. Fab.

Hope this helps.

Thank you, I have now found a review that says they eat batteries! Wonder if they can be used via mains

Hiya we have a 'movie creator' made by digital blue - its blue , lightweight and easy to use and you dont have to keep the button depressed throughout filming . We have had loads of success with it . Dizz

Yep we have a Tuff-cam - not that it leaves the box often! Battery issues - and we bought it so it would fit the Mac computer we have - it doesn't!

Wish I'd thought of asking you lot before I bought it

Too late!

The headteacher went ahead and ordered 2 anyway!They have arrived and I have had a play; the good news is that they no longer have a repalceable battery but an integral one that you can have on 'charge' by the computer all day.

I am however having trouble downloading the photos; I can view them but the software is failing to save them.

I have brought one home to have a play with this weeknd, but of course the weather is too nice to stay indoors.

I will let you know how I get on.

Too late!

The headteacher went ahead and ordered 2 anyway!They have arrived and I have had a play; the good news is that they no longer have a repalceable battery but an integral one that you can have on 'charge' by the computer all day.

I am however having trouble downloading the photos; I can view them but the software is failing to save them.

I have brought one home to have a play with this weeknd, but of course the weather is too nice to stay indoors.

I will let you know how I get on.

We have one that was provided by the Play At It. They send us some other infor about the setting up of the computer for the down load.

I could forward you the info we received to see if that is any help. Only had ours a month but we have to put batteries in it. Only used once so dont know to much about it at the moment.

Rosemarie

We invested in Digital Blue a year or so ago because the Tuff Spot wasn't all that great. Recently we have bought every classroom a Flip Mino (I had one at home and found it to be brilliant). All the teachers love it and the children find it very easy to use and download onto the computer. Highly reccommend Flips they are great.

Rosemarie - that would be geat if you could send me the further info as i am getting no where with it.

Can you do that via here or do you need my email address?

Thanks very much.

Rosemarie - that would be geat if you could send me the further info as i am getting no where with it.

Can you do that via here or do you need my email address?

Thanks very much.

I sent you a email with the added info by going on your information page I send it last night did you receive it.

Rosemarie

thank you -- i will go and check my emails.

Hi

Yes I have it and have replied.

Thnak you so much for your help.

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)