Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

15 Minute Lesson

hi i am an NQT and on thursday i have my second interview last time i had an hour interview and the timing alloweed me to create a fun lesson and we made pizzas. This time i am struggling to find any goo wow lesson to last only 15 minutes. Has anyone got any whizzy wow 15 minutes activities that they could share please??

• 2 weeks later...
hi i am an NQT and on thursday i have my second interview last time i had an hour interview and the timing alloweed me to create a fun lesson and we made pizzas. This time i am struggling to find any goo wow lesson to last only 15 minutes. Has anyone got any whizzy wow 15 minutes activities that they could share please??

I wish! I think in a 15 min lesson all you can do is circle time or a whole class carpet time. I have one myself on Friday and I am hoping that they are looking for how you interact with the kids rather than how amazingly EY the activity is!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)