Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dpp Unit 3 Sumbission - Signposting?

I was just about to skip off to the post office to post the last unit ( hooooray to that !!!) when I suddenly thought ..should I sign post the sections as have done in the lead ups and first 3 submission ... but as there is no guidance on this in the pack ..wondered what everyone else may have done ? Thanks .

You cant be dense you are undergoing the DPP !! ahhh signposting is writing in the margin next to evidence which section you say the evidence applies to - makes the marker find it easier !! It was in the guidance according to all units up to 3 ...my tutor emailed me this afternoon to say 'yes'.. i think i had one of the good ones !! So relieved to be at the end ( hopefully passed) its been a right old journey - started 2007, got ill, restarted, 3 leg ops, 3 ofsteds, move of premises, change of setting completely in middle and i feared i'd never do it !! Are you going to do 4 or foundation degree ? I cant make up my mind !! let us know how you get on ! claire

Ah ha - know I undertsand. I did my in report style with headings. I am not suprised you are glad to be finished! I have decided to go for foundation degree at Huddersfield Uni - Don't think I could handle another distance learning course! We will be able to get GLF which will be about £7000 to go towards the costs, only snag is it is 3 years part time. If I don't carry on now though I don;t think I ever will and I am quite looking forward to having a face to face tutor!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)