Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help

Hi

Help again please!!! Looking at my evidence for creative, I have lots of varied areas covered but I'm struggling between points 7 and 8 and really can't see much difference. Help would be much appreciated. They all seem to merge into each other.

Regards

Geraldine

I think this was discussed last year at a moderation meeting and I think the main issues that came across were - Point 7 - keywords I think are 'using imagination' and 'responding'. Point 8 talking about their ideas and feelings. Point 8 should indicate purpose and planning as aspects of creativity. Children should be about to talk about their intentions. For both points children need to be 'doing' key aspects in each of the areas - art and design, music, dance, imaginative play, role play and stories. So if you had a budding Picasso or Billy Elliott they couldn't be awarded the point solely for that area. If you look at the exemplary materials from from ACIA (??????) they will give you some ideas.

Sorry can't find the website - somebody put a link on here - probably within the last month if anyone can help out.

Hope this makes sense.

Knew as I was typing it in it wasn't quite right - not ACIA but AAIA. Have done a google search and found the link will try to put it in, but I'm not quite sure how to do it. If I fail do a google search - you need Aaia. This will bring up exemplifications for all areas of learning. The one for creative is LEA portfolio 2.

Hope this helps.

http://www.lancsngfl.ac.uk/nationalstrategy/literacy/

Knew as I was typing it in it wasn't quite right - not ACIA but AAIA. Have done a google search and found the link will try to put it in, but I'm not quite sure how to do it. If I fail do a google search - you need Aaia. This will bring up exemplifications for all areas of learning. The one for creative is LEA portfolio 2.

Hope this helps.

http://www.lancsngfl.ac.uk/nationalstrategy/literacy/

Thanks so much!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)