Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eca For E115

Hi everyone, I am now on the ECA for E115,I have been reading part 6 and it all seems over whelming. Can anyone explain in laymans terms what do I have to do? What excatly should I be submitting. If there is new better evidence do I get rid of the old ones and replace with the new?What do they mean by annotating the evidence?Are there any tips or advice anyone can offer please that would be great. I will be attending a tutorial on the 8th of May but that seems too far away at the moment so Im in panic mode.Many thanks in advance.

Hi, i'm just doing this too.

To be honest i've not even looked at it properly. You need to make sure all EYCLO's are the best that they can be. If you have better evidence than you previously had then just take the old evidence out and change the EYCLO

Annotating the evidance is what you've been doing all alone, it just means explaining the evidance (Ithink) so that would be on the back of the eyclo and pef cover sheet.

Ireally need to get myselfinto gear as soon as i have a better understanding i will come back to you

Rapunzel x

Thank you forthe speedy response I thought that was the case but wasn't quite sure.Good luck to you all

Sounds good, rapunzel - can't add more as in same position re E215!!

• 2 weeks later...

lucky you! just relax now .ive done a draft for section 1 so im pleased about that , but will need it checked by someone just to make sure that im on the right tracks because i feel as though ive done it all wrong for some reason. Have no idea about part 2 though.

Good luck - how's it going?

I've just finished my final draft for E215- checking in the morning. What am I going to do with my time????? :o

Sue

Good luck - how's it going?

I've just finished my final draft for E215- checking in the morning. What am I going to do with my time????? :o

Sue

Good for you Sue. I'm trying to divide my time between E215 and E230 (assignments in at same time!!). Almost there too with the ECA.......and then to gather all the bits and pieces of paperwork together into some order.

What to do with your time??? I'm sure you'll find something to while away the hours. A well-earned rest free from study would be first on my agenda. Will have to wait till October for that however.

All the best! xD

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)