Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Help!

paddywack

Hi paddywack here. Can anyone help me I am stuck on a question : Write or draw up a detailed development chart for children 0-7 and how they relate in all areas of development :physical,social&emotional , language & communication , intellectual & cognitive and creative.I not sure how to do a chart without it being enormous covering all those areas this has got me stumped!!! I am doing my c3 tomorrow which I think Iam ok with ,it is just that question left . xD:(:o

Paddywhack,

You should try to draw up a general development document - this would help you through this type of thing, I normally suggest that my Candidates produce a general child development file to submit wth their Portfoilio.

Sue :D

Thanks sue I think I understand.I did my c3 today and it went really well , my assesor gave me great feedback and said I had covered everything and what was really important to me was the children had a great time to!!!!!!!!! The only thing left is the knowledge question. next week Iam tackling c10 and I cant beleive how many knowledge questions there are 32!!! phew :o:(xD

Another piece of advice (Oh, I'm full of them :o )

Please don't think of them, or any of the pcs, as 'questions' - they are really statements of competence or knowledge that you need to show you can match/display the understanding of.

There are lots of folks on here who can help you, many are, like me, Assessors themselves, there are also some who are training to be, and would welcome the opportunity to practise explaining!! (Not that I'm suggesting anyone NEEDS the practise!! xD:( )

Meanwhile, just shout up!!

Sue :D

PS well done on C3 !

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)