Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Analysing Groups On Eye Profile

KST

Just updated my profile info into the eye profile and wanted to analyse data for different groups, e.g. summer born children or SEN or gender. How do you create groups to get this information? x

If I remember rightly there is a box that says Edit pupil details, click on that and then there will be 4 boxes with My groups as the heading

For each pupil type in the group you would like to name it as eg summer, spring, SEN etc

Hope that helps

If I remember rightly there is a box that says Edit pupil details, click on that and then there will be 4 boxes with My groups as the heading

For each pupil type in the group you would like to name it as eg summer, spring, SEN etc

Hope that helps

Thank you Jo1, I have followed your instructions and added the groups. Is there a way of now looking at the groups? Can't see a way to view the children in those groups. Sorry for being a pain!

No problem - If you go into Select pupils there should be a box saying My groups

Click on it and choose the groups you want to view.

Let me know if you need more help

Jo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)