Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Unit 3

Hi

I've just joined the forum, i have completed units 1 and 2. I am now doing unit 3 but struggling HELP! anyone any ideas, just concerned that i am not covering the criterea as there is no real pointers :o

Welcome to the Forum, vhct and congratulations on making your first post.

Which course are you studying? Lots of people are studying at the moment, so I'm sure there will be someone who can help!

Maz

Welcome to the Forum, vhct and congratulations on making your first post.

Which course are you studying? Lots of people are studying at the moment, so I'm sure there will be someone who can help!

Maz

Hi i am doing my Diploma in pre school practice through the NEC. Im finding that my tuter is not much help is anyone else?

Hi, i am also doing DPP and submitted my unit 3 to CACHE last month, what is it you are struggling with?

there's quite afew DPP students on here and i have found it very helpfull so welcome, maybe you could add the course title to your subject heading so they all get drawn to your post :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)