Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

C7

Hi,

trying to cover Range1b in c7.2,which is physical behaviour.

performance criteria being; positive aspects of the children's behaviour are regularly highlighted to them.How do i show positive physical behaviour.Is helping to tidy up physical?

Also C7.3 changes in established patterns of behaviour which are inconsistent with progessive development are promptly and accurately identified.

Any ideas?

Thank

Cathy

I think when they talk about physical behaviour they are talking more about hitting, pushing, biting etc. Sometimes it's not enough just to say, don't do it - it hurts! If you can help the child relate to it - do you remember when you were pushed off the slide and banged your knee, how it really hurt? - then it means more to them. I covered PCs C7.2.1-6, all the ranges and knowledge 4, 5, 11, 18 and 19 in one piece of written work. Try to combine as much as you can and you will find you have less writing to do. :)

As for the other bit, how do you record incidents etc in your setting? Do you have incident books, daily diaries, observation records, home/school books? Remember that there is no right and wrong 'answer' when compiling evidence. Everyone's portfolio will be different as we all work in different settings and have different ways of doing things. :)

Thanks,

I was trying to think of something positive about physical behaviour didn't think that hitting etc would come under that.

Have c5 to finish this week too so might be back.

thanks again this site really helps knowing thare is someone to ask is great.

Cathy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)