Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Multi Agency Meeting

rosepetal

I was wondering if anyone has experience of setting up a multi agency meeting after receiving a CAF and been appointed as the lead professional. I have set a meeting date and plan to contact all the professionals who are involved with the CAF. I have contacted the parent and will be visiting them next week. I have attended 'core conference meetings' beofre, in these meetings they have a chair person and someone to take the minutes, each person also has a reserved name place and each take it in turns to talk about the child/family. The chair person is able to bring the meeting back on track and keep to the focus if it wanders off. Is this the same way a multi agency meeting would go ahead, if so, I am fine with that and can plan accordingly for it. Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Rosepetal

Edited by HappyMaz
To remove quote from original thread

Hello Rosepetal,

I have not been a lead person yet, but in the last few weeks I have just completed the CAF training and in the lead professional training we had to do role play. I had to be the chair!!! What you have just said above was very much what I had to do(was given lots of guidelines)so im sure you are on the right track.unsworth

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)