Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Autism Research

Hi,

I'm curently doing a research project on autism and communication and was hoping some of you may spare a few moments to complete the attached questionnaires( I hope I've done it right-it's my second attempt!!)

If you could e-mail your saved answers to autism questionnaires- I would be very grateful!

Thank you

Tina

Hi

Thank you for all your replies- I've tried attaching them again, they're saved in Windows 97-2003.

any ideas as to how I do it so you can open them ???! I don't know what else to try

or I can e-mail them to you if you send me your e-mail addresses

interviews.docxQuestionnaire.docx

thank you!!

Tina

I was able to open but I haven't filled in I'm afraid. We didn't use PECS or Makaton with the children I have taught with ASD so I didn't think that would be much help. Sorry.

Just a thought - some people may be having trouble opening the questionnaire if you made it in a newer version of word. If I do stuff on my home lap top, which is Vista, I have to save it in compatibility mode so that I can open it on school computers and my work lap top as they run on an older version of windows.

Hi, I would like to fill in your research but am unable to open it. Looking at previous posts I may be of help to you because we use makaton and PECS in our setting. Not sure how to solve this. Not sure about posting my email address but cant think of another way.

Ruth

If you can save them as an earlier version of Word and then upload them, those of us with older versions would be able to open them. Emailing them in their current form will not make any difference.

Incidentally, you can use the private messaging system on the forum and attach documents in exactly the same way as your usual email. :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)