Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Pen Green Eyp Conference 15.3.10

Well as it says really! I can't convince my LA to join the EYP forum site so I wondered if anyone on here was going on Monday? Would be lovely to meet someone if so.

Well as it says really! I can't convince my LA to join the EYP forum site so I wondered if anyone on here was going on Monday? Would be lovely to meet someone if so.

Would love to say yes, but unfortunately I'm not going. Mind you, I am going to uni to hear Tim Gill talk about risk in play, so I shouldn't complain really!

What is the conference about? Be sure to take them up on the offer of a tour of the centre if they offer it at lunchtime, won't you?

Mind you, the lunch is usually delicious!

Enjoy - and be sure to come and tell us all about it!

Maz

In my diary it just says EYP conference! I'm sure somewhere I've got more details but I'll let you know after I get back. They have arranged a tour but it's for after the afternoon session and I'll have to get the train as it's taking me over three hours.