Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Early Years Foundation Degree

Hello everyone,

I am currently trying to put together a presentation on ethics and the impact that thay can have when researching involving human participants. I have downlaoded some specific documents like BERA. Does anyone have anymore useful links in this area and would be grateful for any other info people can supply!!!

The ethical issues go on to support my independant study, which I have chosen to look at how my setting supports children with Special Educational Needs {SEN} through transition into primary schools.

Any direction/links welcome please. Any good websites for acedemic writing also needed please!!!

Thank you

hi, I'm doing last year of early years degree and my uni does a pretty thorough booklet on academic writing- if you pm me i can forward it to you.

Have you access to any books/ebooks through your uni? Guy Roberts-Holmes does a good book on early years research with specific chapters on ethics, also have good books:

Grieg et al 2007 Doing research with children chapter 9

Naughton et al 2001 Doing early childhood research

Hope that helps, good luck!

:o Thank you so much, much appreciated!!!

Yes I have many webs/books through my uni. I have just joined this forum andn thought it would be nice to get some input from other experienced practitioners on here.

I am also on my last years too, I finish in October 2010.

Let me know if I can offer any help with your studies

Thank you

Ps sorry to be thick whats PM? Private message?

Edited by Guest

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the help everyone,

I had a very good grade for my presentation!!! I just have to put my proposal plan of my independant study together now!!!

• 10 months later...
Guest colechin

Hi everyone, I'm in my second study week for my Foundation Degree.

I need to do 500 words on ethics in practise. If anyone could recommend quotes or books that would be great.

I'm 'twitching' at the moment!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)