Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

What Evidence Do You Have For Psed And Kuw

Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone could be so as kind as to share the sorts of evidence you are collecting to show attainment of points in PSED and KUW? SOme e.g.s of observations that you have written would be great too!

Thanks, I love this place!!

Mostly my PSE evidence heavily relies on the incidental observations of children- thier actions and what they say. Also a lot here is professional judgement, about how well you know your children. I have observation records for ICT lessons where the whole class use the ICT suite where I note down if a child is able to help another child to do something, or works out something themselves. I do focussed planned observations termly which provide evidence for KUW and PSE as well as annotated work, photographs and records of discussions with children about particular topics etc. My parents box contributions are usually related to PSE too. We have a caring award each week as well so I photocopy their certificate for that. Hope this helps!

Guest LornaW
Hi everyone,

I was just wondering if anyone could be so as kind as to share the sorts of evidence you are collecting to show attainment of points in PSED and KUW? SOme e.g.s of observations that you have written would be great too!

Thanks, I love this place!!

this document may help you!

http://www.aaia.org.uk/pdf/Publications/Po...20and%20KUW.pdf

That it really useful. Thanks for that!

Being a geek- I wonder how they got those fab post its in the document with text added? Anyone know? I like that!

Guest LornaW

Post it are in the word and then you add a text box.

On the bottom toolbar you will see 'autoshapes' open it up and you will see one labeled 'basic shapes' click on this and you will see the post it with the turned corner. You then click and drag and you get whatever size you want and then you can make it whatever colour you want.

Then just add a text box to write in the post it!

Lorna

Hi Lorna,

The link you have given for the CLL and CD exemplification materials is for the original version this has since been revised and extended and the updated version can be found at

www.mewan.net/assessment/index.php?category_id=12

My parents box contributions are usually related to PSE too.

Can you elaborate on the 'parents box' please? I am interested in how to use parents/carers evidence for the profile and collecting ideas on how to do this effectively!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)