Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Ncma Dhc Diploma Unit 2

Hello fellow Childminders!

I have been studying for the Cache Diploma in Home-based childcare. I have so far got an A grade in units 3 and 4.

I have just finished study for unit 2 and have to submit in 2 weeks! I really do not feel confident in my work and having a quick review with my tutor today has made me feel worse. It seems that as far as unit A, B and C are concerned, I my work bears no relation to the criteria!!!!?????

Could do with a friendly 'chat' with others who have completed this unit. Happy to exchange experiences and info/knowledge of units 3 and 4 in return.

Thank you. Rosie xx

I did this a while back - do you want to post the questions and then we can all input? Do you have the DHC textbook - that has pointers for each questions, and my tutor used to read out a list of things to cover too. I used to write them down and then base my answer on that.

• 2 months later...

Hello, I too am struggling with unit 2. I have been reading the following question for over a week now E6 C and A. unfortunately I'm still coming up blank. Any pointers or suggestion please.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)