Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Psrn Planning Help

Hi, I am new to Reception and I am having trouble drawing up a medium term plan for PSRN. Does anyone know where I can see an example online anywhere?

I just can't see how to break it down.

Thanks

I don't do medium term plans. All I do is a topic plan which has the 6 areas of learning on with possible activities to fit that topic. I will add some activities to cover gaps in childrens learning or coverage of curriculum I know I have missed. x

I do a very vague one as am required by school. It is based on the old ones from Norfolk website and then I do the activities or not as dictated by the needs of the children. I also have a more vital tick sheet of objectives so I can ensure that they are covered whichever way the children take it. If you want me to I can e mail you a copy, but it is nothing special. I agree with the other posters that these days you don't really need them but some schools can't cope with this!

I do a very vague one as am required by school. It is based on the old ones from Norfolk website and then I do the activities or not as dictated by the needs of the children. I also have a more vital tick sheet of objectives so I can ensure that they are covered whichever way the children take it. If you want me to I can e mail you a copy, but it is nothing special. I agree with the other posters that these days you don't really need them but some schools can't cope with this!

Thank you all for your replies. I am reassured!

Willow: Would you be able to email me a copy of your tick sheet just so I can monitor.

Thank you again

Edited by Guest
To remove email address - please use private messaging on the forum

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)