Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Creative Development Point 3

I need a bit of advice really. What kind/type of evidence would you expect children to display before awarding them FSP point 3 in creative development. I'm sure that I am expecting to much and am finding it difficult to award this point e.g - One boy will often build rockets & boats with the large blocks, make trains by lining up the chairs and take part in role play- shopkeeper, taking on role of daddy & superheroes, etc. But rarely paint and would never chose to dance during CI play but enjoys taking part in sticky kids movement and music activities-Thanks for any advice.

Thanks for the reply

We had a superhero mini topic just before christmas and he was happy to join in moving like a superhero to music when adult led but showed no interest in accessing independently.

This boy is just an example - it's just i find it really difficult to award this point, please could you give me some examples of evidence you have seen which you feel is enough to award this point?

I'm sure i am expecting to much - after all it is only point 3.

Edited by Ang123

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)