Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Dpp Core Unit 2 - Can You Help With E3

I have just got a c for unit 1 which i am chuffed about - my mind has melted under the weight of quality street at Xmas ! i am just struggling with E3 for unit 2 identify evidence of progress from one childs profile - i think this is asking me to look at the profile i did in unit one and expand on what I am going to do / have done to extend the learning ? Any advice greatly appeciated ...oh and happy new year to everyone ..reading this forum has given me the incentive to keep going ! my tutor is still under snow and email down so asking elsewhere for advice ! Any general pointers on Unit 2 also appreciated.

Claire

Hi Claire,

I struggled with this to start with as I wasn't sure what was required. Anyway you include your original profile from unit 1 (in the appendix so it doesn't go towards your word count) and then in E3 do SPIEL headings again and show how your child has progressed e.g. in my original profile my target child propelled a trike along using his feet on the floor but by the time i did unit 2 he was able to pedal the trike. I completed this unit before Christmas so just shout if you need anything else. :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)