Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Lesson Planner

Hello everyone! Happy New Year!

I wondered if anyone has a template of an EYFS lesson planner. with ofsted in mind, i'm thinking of getting my lesoon planner sorted! If anyone has a template for single lessons, it would be great to see them Thank you

Edited by Guest
typo in title.

Hello everyone! Happy New Year!

I wondered if anyone has a template of an EYFS lesson planner. with ofsted in mind, i'm thinking of getting my lesoon planner sorted! If anyone has a template for single lessons, it would be great to see them Thank you

Hi, I work as a Foundation Stage practitioner in a mixed year 1/ reception class. The teacher allows me to plan for the foundation stage children and I found this template somewhere on the web but can't remember where! On the reverse of the plan I list each child's name and write down observations during the activity (Look listen and note).

Head teacher is happy with this, although she said I had too many boxes, but I like boxes!

I keep these in a file, with photocopies of observations of child initiated activity and also an overall timetable/area of learning planning for the week, (because I've found that the teacher changes things at whim and we're nothing if not flexible!) so I like to show that what we've done during the week ties into the EYFS somewhereFocused_Activity.docx!

Map_Planning_template.docx

Ah thank you so much for these templates Maisie. They look very clear. I'm going to have a go at filling one in.

Thank you very much

Ah thank you so much for these templates Maisie. They look very clear. I'm going to have a go at filling one in.

Thank you very much

You're welcome! That was my first post, and with attachments too, I surprised myself!

If you can think of anyway these can be improved, or if you make changes to them to make them work better for you, please let me know. No one else at school has any firm knowledge of EYFS so I'm always on here looking to see how other people are doing things!

Best wishes

Maisie

Well done, thats fab!

The Durham LEA website has some brilliant templates esp for medium term planning, that is where i have my medium term planning format from. My weekly templates i found on this fab website. I think i went to search forum posts and there were several resources.

Thank you Lib

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)