Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

E215 Updating Evidence

jennac

Hi all,

For our next TMA's 4 and 5 we need to update/collect evidence for EYCLOs 3,5,7,10 and 11(ithink). Im struggling with EYCLO 3 can only think of notes from planning meetings and discussion on here i have particpated in other than that I can think of any thing! Anyone have any idea?

What sort of setting are you in? As this is all about working with other professionals, you need to think about who you might come into contact with - health visitors, teachers/other settings (transitions), visitors (such as police, dentists etc), any professional that may be working with a child, librarians etc.

Is that any help?

Sue

Im in a Year 1 class, i have collected evidence of planning meetings with class teacher and myself and SENCo, then training and meetings with Speech and Language Therpists, Conversations and E-mails with outside professionals. But still need three pieces of evidence to collect. :oxD:( :(

Do you mean three for one part of the total EYCLO or three from the whole thing? If the gaps are spread out and your evidence is otherwise strong, you might get away with it. Certainly at this stage, don't forget we can collect evidence up until the end of the course.

Sue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)