Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Agencies Or Other In Southern Ireland

Guest amandah

Guest amandah

Hi there all

not sure if anyone would know how you go about looking for teaching work in Ireland, can't find anything on the web. Going to move there to live with the boyfriend. Am interested in either early years, just finished DPP or in classroom assisting with special needs.

Any help or advice welcome!

thanks

Amanda :o

ohhh lucky you, if its anywhere near Cork I am sooo envious!! I have zillions of relatives in southern Ireland but none with little ones. Try a search with a city name in and you should get something. I have tried Cork and Dublin and got lots of results.

At one time they were very keen on Te Whariki for early years but have no idea if it is widespread or not. Sorry not alot of help really.

• 3 months later...
ohhh lucky you, if its anywhere near Cork I am sooo envious!! I have zillions of relatives in southern Ireland but none with little ones. Try a  search with a city name in and you should get something. I have tried Cork and Dublin and got lots of results.

At one time they were very keen on Te Whariki for early years but have no idea if it is widespread or not. Sorry not alot of help really.

23808[/snapback]

I spent a lot of my childhood in Cork !!!Lucky you going to live in Ireland,a great place !!

Hello Amandah, I'm from Cork and working in Early years so if you would like to ask me any questions or pm me do! Could you explain to me what a DPP is as i'm not sure what it is!

Sorry i meant to add some links.

www.education.ie

go under personnel, there is information on special needs assistants.

www.childcare.ie-message board.

www.rollercoaster.ie-message board.

www.cecde.ie- go to online resources.

• 1 month later...
Guest amandah
Hello Amandah, I'm from Cork and working in Early years so if you would like to ask me any questions or pm me do! Could you explain to me what a DPP is as i'm not sure what it is!

31918[/snapback]

Hi Miss Sparkley

Thanks for the advice, unfortunately not going to Ireland anymore the boyfriend and I are no longer. But thank you.

A DPP is a Diploma in Pre-school Practice.