Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

E215

Serena

How is everyone getting on with Tm03? I have done the tour. It involve just being led by the child and engaging his opinions on the various rooms. He was very vocal and got most of the information. I know a lot of people are using cameras as well. Would just having the verbal communication be ok? Also, my phase 2 just involve speaking to the parent and clarifying some details. Is this enough. l am so confused with this assignment. :o

Hi Serena,

What you've got will be fine,I should think - I haven't included any photos just because of the ethics thing. Although there are no children, the setting just might be recognisable. I used Tour and Conference, but have found it all so interesting I'm carrying on for myself with Mapping and talking to parents. I'm going to do it with some other children as well...

I found the scale plan the most testing!!

Good luck, to you and everyone else doing this right now

Sue

I agree with Sue that you should be fine with what you have :o

Hope you don't mind me adding that you need to do a little more than 'just' write what the child said as you are looking at your practice through the eyes of the child

I am sure you will be OK but if you get stuck you only have to shout xD

I have used the tour and child conferencing as my tools. In TMA3 i have explained my analysis of my research from each room, then added what I have found out from the child using child conferencing- this helped to fill in any gaps i had in my research. U can can use a combination of tools, but you might have more research to analyse and go over the word count provided.

OMG guys. I sat down to write this tma and i have a massive 126 words.

My tutor has changed all the goals posts from E115 and new to this course. She wants PPA references in RLO's as well as other references but there just isn't room to fit it all in.

I have just found the reading SO boring. We use the mosaic approach in my setting anyway so the concepts aren't new to me but writing it is just not happening.

You sound like you are on the ball thoough what is your secret?

vicky

To be quite honest, l decided not to spend anymore time on this Tma. Have such a busy nursery and family to manage. Have posted it last sunday. If l manage to get 48, then l will be over the moon. If l fail then l might leave it for next year. Have got another one starting in Feb. :o

I never made any references to RLOs/EYCLOs- only very breifly to inlcude the PEF Evidence. I mainly referred to the tutor group forum. :o

I can't see a problem with this at all xD

From memory the guidance asked you to include your TGF and to mentions some RLO evidence.

I think 'briefly' is fine :(

Just looked back at my TMA 3 and apart from the usuall referencing to course material I included two items from RLO B2 and one quote from another student in my TGF all of these were very brief!!! I notice that I did not refer to EYCLOs at all so if that was in the guidance I missed it and so did my tutor because I got 93%

:o Gosh! I actually passed the Tma 3. Quite pleased.

No result yet for me, however, i can't remember referencing app 1 oops!!!

Congratulations on passing well done :-)

Edited by vickyk109

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)