Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Tracking Children's Progress

Hi there everyone,

Has anyone tried using the Trackers Plus sold by QEd Publications? Their website www.qed.co.com shows sample pages and the pack only costs £6 postage free, but before I order I wonder if anybody has used them and has any comments to make.

Thanks.

Lesley :o

Hi

I wrote my own using the development matters. It means it is tailor made to suit my Pre-School setting. None of the others on offer did quite what I wanted and cheaply!!

L

Hello,no we dont use these but i went to the web site to look at them and i think they look fab! really easy to use, lets see if others use them and what they say, you have me interested in them now!!!! :o

Hi there.

We use the trackers books in our setting and find them very good. These are the first ones that they brought out not the Trackers plus, which we found a bit complicated.They are divided into the 6 areas of learning and provide small steps towards the goals. The steps can be a bit repetitive in different sections but on the whole staff find them easy to fill in. There is a good section at the front to explain to both practitioners and to parents/carers how the book works. We got a price of 100 books for £3.00 each

Hope this helps

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)