Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Eyfs And Pmld Planning

Hi it's 4-45am and I can't sleep!!!!! As usual mithered about planning and making sure it is right - help!!!!

I work in a special school with 14 children with PMLD and am trying to revise my short term planning in line with EYFS. Have changed things once since EYFS arrived, but now feel it needs more tweaking especailly this year as I have children with such complex physiacl and medical needs who are at the very early stages of understanding their world. Want to make sure they are learning, making progress and that I can show that to SLT and also help some new TA's value and respond to the tiny steps.

I always come to the fantastic Foundation Stage Forum for help and advice as I know there are so many wondeful talented people out there. Does anyone work in a silmiliar setting who would be happy to share planning ideas please? Or could someone point me in the direction of where I could get some suggestions.

Many many thanks in anticipation of your help

love

Bev

x

pS Now 4-50am so may as well stay up and make some glitter dough to explore!!!! Are all EYFS teachers so crazy or is it just me??????? :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)