Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Early Years Dissertation Help Please

Hi

I am in my final year of an early years teaching degree and I am struggling to think of a dissertation question.I would really appreciate any ideas please.I want to base my research on a reception class or perhaps year 1.Thank you xx

That is what I was thinking of doing originally but now I was thinking of maybe doing something about active or hands on learning and why it is impotant?Or perhaps how learning should be fun and stimulating and not worksheet based but can't really think of the question that I mean!x

Hi

I am in my final year of an early years teaching degree and I am struggling to think of a dissertation question.I would really appreciate any ideas please.I want to base my research on a reception class or perhaps year 1.Thank you xx

I would suggest doing a forum search - possibly "dissertation" - it might give you some ideas of what others are doing.

I start mine in January and although I have pinpointed a subject area, I haven't been able to pin it down to a title yet.

I'm hoping that'll come as I work through it ...

Good luck

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)