Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Handwriting

Hi,

It's based on the action needed to form each letter and then continuing the same kind of stroke to form the next letter. You can probably work it out yourself by just thinking about how you form each letter e.g

You do a 'c'. You continue the circle round to make it an 'o', you don't lift your pencil off to then add a stick to make it 'a', if you extend that stick it becomes 'g' so by practicing that group of letters together you are practicing the same action. Also 'd' is in this group

Another group is: i,r, n, m etc.

I'm probably being daft, but I don't understand all those lines underneath the letters, what are they all about? I assumed they're for practising the letters on but I can't work out which part of the letter is supposed to reach to which line.

Posts can now only be edited within a very short time span of first posting, we were having a big problem with people editing their initial posts and the thread that followed not making sense.

I'll put a note on it for you to indicate that the correct file is below.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)