Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

2d Shapes And Pudsey Bear!

Hi everyone, Am being observed on Friday.

My TD session is consolidating 2D shapes. I would then like to have 4 activities the children can rotate around with. TA and myself would be on 2 activities. As its children in need day, any ideas? Thought about printing shapes to make a pudsey,using circles with sponges? or corks?

Does anywhere do biscuits to decorate?

ummm?? :o

Hi everyone, Am being observed on Friday.

My TD session is consolidating 2D shapes. I would then like to have 4 activities the children can rotate around with. TA and myself would be on 2 activities. As its children in need day, any ideas? Thought about printing shapes to make a pudsey,using circles with sponges? or corks?

Does anywhere do biscuits to decorate?

ummm?? :o

Have you tried Tescos for the biscuits, think I have seen a pack of little teddy bear gingerbread men? Could be wrong though!

I think your activity sounds lovely! Are you Nursery or REception?

Annalea

If you have (or can get any) white fabric, could they print patterns using the 2D shapes to make pudsey a new bandage (or whatever it is called that he wears!)? If you haven't got fabric, they could do it on paper.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)