Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Pen Green

A fellow student and I are doing a poster presentation which aims to describe/discuss an example of successful practice in working with parents. We have chosen Pen Green and would be grateful for any ideas on particularly important points we should include, also any pictures or ideas from anyone who has first-hand knowledge of Pen Green? We have made a plan but would just be interesting to see what others say. We will then do 2,500 wrd essay based on this!!!! So am sure anything you provide will be used!!!

Hi,

I leterally just finished reading about pen green in my course work, there is a diagram in there called the pen green loop which explains about the realtionships between parents and children if i could upload it I would but i'm really not that clever, maybe someone else will be able to help

Hi,

I leterally just finished reading about pen green in my course work, there is a diagram in there called the pen green loop which explains about the realtionships between parents and children if i could upload it I would but i'm really not that clever, maybe someone else will be able to help

Here is a powerpoint that shows that loop - just scroll down and click on Pen Green and you will be able to download it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)