Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Outside Area Resources

Hi,

We're trying to revamp our outdoor area. It is a courtyard area shared between three Reception/Year One classes. At the moment we've got sand/water trays, play house, easel, balls, bats, etc. We want to make the area more stimulating and fun for the children to use. Does anyone have a list of resources they have for continuous outside provision?

Thanks

I have just bought some perspex people to tie to the fence that children can paint.......some mobiles and some outdoor chalkboards....some play bricks.......p.s the rain has been relentless since I put it all up!

The paint and chalk doesn't quite stick in the downpours!

www.tts-group.co.uk

I have just bought some perspex people to tie to the fence that children can paint.......some mobiles and some outdoor chalkboards....some play bricks.......p.s the rain has been relentless since I put it all up!

The paint and chalk doesn't quite stick in the downpours!

www.tts-group.co.uk

I would love to know more about your perspex people - I have had a look non tts site but cant find them - could you point me in the correct direction - many thanks Lizz

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)