Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Assembly?

Help! I have to do my first assembly with my Foundation Stage class on Friday 13th Nov. It has to be bout 10/15 min long, infront of our parents and the rest of the school. I have mainly reception children with a few nursery children. Does anyone have any ideas of what we could do? Please..... Thanks

What is your topic at the moment, could you link something to that? Or if not, is there a story that the children have particularly enjoyed?

Why dont you just sing and act some number rhymes and action songs? I would suggest that you do something that you normally do in the classroom rather than a performance, unless this really is a big no no in your school culture. If it is, can you change it as it really is the least painful way to do a class assembly.

Good luck!

Mine is on the same day and I'm doing the Mr Big story (the bookstart book) that all the children received. They all have one or two lines to say.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)