Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Mr Big

Hiya. I am planning to do the story of Mr Big for my class assembly in a couple of weeks. Mr Big is the story about accepting people for who they are, no matter what they look like. It was the free book given to all reception aged children a couple of weeks ago. Anyway, I am trying to think of some songs that will fit into the storyline. Does anyone know any songs about being different or accepting people for who they are?

All suggestions will be gratefully received!!!!

Thanks

Vicki

Hi, I don't know of any songs but I couldn't resist letting you know that I have met the author! We went to a talk at the Children's Lit Festival in Bath and he did a session on how to draw Mr Big. He was great, might be worth contacting him to see if he'd visit your school?

There's that one that is sometimes sung in schools; 'A wiggly waggly worm, a slippery slimey slug, a creepy crawly buzzy thing, a tickly wickly bug....

of all the things to be, I'm happy that I'm me, happy, happy, happy that I'm me...

Not quite on the right vibe am I?

There's that one that is sometimes sung in schools; 'A wiggly waggly worm, a slippery slimey slug, a creepy crawly buzzy thing, a tickly wickly bug....

of all the things to be, I'm happy that I'm me, happy, happy, happy that I'm me...

Not quite on the right vibe am I?

That's a great song - our children love it!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)