Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Early Years Foundation

Just applied for the early years foundation for 2010 and I have some question to ask, hope you don't mind.

I was just wondering when did you found out if you had been accepted for the Early years foundation course. When did you apply and how quickly did they get back to you? Was it by letter or E-mail

Many Thanks

Edited by katehart

Hi Kate (don't think I've welcomed you before!)

Where have you applied to do this? That may well affect when you know. I'm with the Open University - you just carry on until someone says 'stop' with them. Although the study is brilliant!!

Sue :o

Thank you Sue R

I have applied to Portsmouth uni and I am very keen and excited about the idea of doing this course. I just want to see it in writing, so I can start preparing myself for next year.

Someone has already given me some titles of books to begin with, which I was very grateful for her input. I missed out for this years course and was very disappointed, because the course was full.

Kate

Edited by katehart

A warm welcome Kate......there is lots of information on this site for your course coming up.....have a search on the forum posts......a warning though......... you will be reading and reading and hours will pass it is all informative and supportive stuff....... :o

Edited by Guest

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)