Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Analytic Commentry

jam17

Am in my final year and our first assignment is an analytic commentry based on child observations and referencing for thinking and understanding. I find analysing observations quite difficult for some reason and was wondering if anyone has any examples/analysed observations on this interesting topic. I have ben doing lots of reading and have collected what I hope will be useful references?

Can you help? Have you done this before? Its 2 commentries, each 1000 wrds long!

Are you studying at Roehampton by any chance I finished my degree last year and had to complete the exact same assignment. It is quite confusing at first but it will become clear. I can dig out my work and send it to you privately if you would like. Hopefully it will give you some idea, if you private message me I will be happy to send you an example and notes about what to include. Hope this helps!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)