Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Challenge Area

Hello!

I am a year one teacher and am building a challenge area. Mainly for the benefit of the gifted and talented children.

Does anyone have any nice activities/ideas to put into a challenge box?

:D

Im including phonics games and all the workcardy type things that I am covering during the week in my challenge area to allow the children to access these independently. At the moment I am just building this up and have also got dot dot laminated sheets and puzzles. I also have a topic box of books. Im allowing the children free choice at the moment and may think about being more directive later on. I am always going to work towards individual challenges to help meet targets but its slow at the moment!

Im including phonics games and all the workcardy type things that I am covering during the week in my challenge area to allow the children to access these independently. At the moment I am just building this up and have also got dot dot laminated sheets and puzzles. I also have a topic box of books. Im allowing the children free choice at the moment and may think about being more directive later on. I am always going to work towards individual challenges to help meet targets but its slow at the moment!

Thank you very much!!

:D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)