Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Any Ideas

Hi Happy new year to you all.

Trying to think what i could do a self reflective on for range 3b develop children's confidence in movement using tactile learning aids.My mind has gone blank can't think of anything.Any ideas?

Cathy. :o

Cathy,

I didn't write a reflective accunt to cover this but cut out pictures from catalogues that had a range of apparatus and equipment to help develop childrens physical development across all the age ranges. I included a picture of stepping stones - abit like these - and balance beams like these! I've also found this and this.

Whilst on my search around the net I've just come across this guide for visually impaired children which could help you too - here!

Hope this helps. :)

Sorry,but what do i enter this as on my eels,still trying to get my head all this.Have only used observations, assessors questions and self refletives for evidence so far .Didn't realise i could do something like this apart from for knowledge questions.

Cathy

Hi - just to say I wouldn't put your cut our pictures under work products - I'd put it under notes - G.

Just to add to it - tactile things are like ribbons, parachutes, streamers, hankies etc. Have fun - have done my C3 now doing P2 and C5!

Hi I've just joined this site and I've also just started my NVQ recently. C3.1 I'm currently doing and need to write a reflective account I'm not quite sure what it is I'm meant to be writing can anyone give me any ideas please it would help heaps.

Hi Soni and welcome to the site. :) Sorry to appear thick but I'm not certain what you need the advice on. Have you not written a reflective account before? Or is it just that you are not sure what to write a reflective account on? Hopefully you have already found the article on this unit but just in case you haven't it can be found here.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)