Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Pen Green

jam17

Am thinking of using Pen Green for my BA module presentation. Does anyone have any thoughts on this/ideas etc would be much appreciated!

jam

Obviously they are quite uniqe and priveleged - what sort of area would you cover? How they operate, what principles they use in their work with children, their research base and practice - what is the module about that you are presenting

Nikki

Obviously they are quite uniqe and priveleged - what sort of area would you cover? How they operate, what principles they use in their work with children, their research base and practice - what is the module about that you are presenting

Nikki

Its a poster style seminar two of us need to prepare and present and the module is Parents, Professionals and the Balance of Power!

could you get to visit - I would really recommend it.

Their partnership with parents is exemplary.

If a visit is not possible you could always order some books - I have a good one by Margy Whalley called Working with Parents.

the parents have a huge amount of ownership of the centre and it was very striking to see the various ways parents use the centre and contribute to their child's learning. When teh 0-3's baby room was designed parents were consulted from the outset of what they wanted the rooms to look like

don't know if thats any help

could you get to visit - I would really recommend it.

Their partnership with parents is exemplary.

If a visit is not possible you could always order some books - I have a good one by Margy Whalley called Working with Parents.

the parents have a huge amount of ownership of the centre and it was very striking to see the various ways parents use the centre and contribute to their child's learning. When teh 0-3's baby room was designed parents were consulted from the outset of what they wanted the rooms to look like

don't know if thats any help

Thanks so much, I think visit would be good to so will try and arrange one.