Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

New Home Corner!

Hi all, after nearly 8 years of asking begging and pleading (!!) i finally have some lovely new home corner furniture! I want to build this into my planning for next week - the children love the tools and are constantly pretending to DIY in our current home corner! I want to involve them as much as possible as I think they will respect the new area more this way. Thought we would try designing out home corner lay out, decide what we need in there and collect it together etc and get them to help with the building of the units etc as it is flat pack! Any more ideas on this theme that would help me extend it for the week would be gladly accepted. Thanks ems

Edited by Guest

Having experienced IKEA flat pack, I'm not sure I would involve the children in its construction :o

What you could do is give them the boxes it came in and ask them to construct some 'furniture' out of that?

Also maybe designing some wall paper for their new 'home' or making some rugs?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)