Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Presentation

Guest deborahnixon

Guest deborahnixon

I have to prepare a presentation on either a childrens programme, play equipment or book to identify ways of promoting up to two areas of inclusivity. Then compre and contrast with a second item that promotes negative practice and poor images/values. Any suggestions would be welcome :o

• 1 month later...

Hi Deborah.

For my BA Presentation, I compared and contrasted the film/book of the traditional cinderella story and Shrek. The old and new philosophies put forward to children in these ideas related to gender i.e. the traditional female princess who gets rescued as opposed to the Fiona Princess who can look after herself and how society has changed or not (depends on how you look at it) on the importance of physical appearance and how children are treated accordingly. Other people in our group contrasted the Barbie doll and a persona doll.

Hope these help.

Kind Regards

Michelle x

I have to prepare a presentation on either a childrens programme, play equipment or book to identify ways of promoting up to two areas of inclusivity. Then compre and contrast with a second item that promotes negative practice and poor images/values. Any suggestions would be welcome :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)