Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Quality Standards

Hi

Am trying to find out more about QA schemes for the nurseries I am working with here in Dubai and we seem to be a little behind you all!

I've looked at the posts to do with QA and they seem to have been written a while ago. Can anyone please help and advise - I have found some details of schemes like PSLA, NDNA and Aiming Higher and know there are LEA ones (Which I cant find any info on - guess you have to be in the LEA )but how can I select the most appropriate schemes without having to buy into them all? The nurseries I work with are both sessional and day care.

Any help and pointing in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Sarah

Hi

Am trying to find out more about QA schemes for the nurseries I am working with here in Dubai and we seem to be a little behind you all!

I've looked at the posts to do with QA and they seem to have been written a while ago. Can anyone please help and advise - I have found some details of schemes like PSLA, NDNA and Aiming Higher and know there are LEA ones (Which I cant find any info on - guess you have to be in the LEA )but how can I select the most appropriate schemes without having to buy into them all? The nurseries I work with are both sessional and day care.

Any help and pointing in the right direction would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Sarah

Hi Sarah, I have seen that many pre-schools have opted to go for the PLA accreditation schemes. They seem to be ones that are most popular. It's difficult to advise you as I dont know what your individual needs are as a settinng and how much you have to spend. The PLA website or contact at national Office training dept should be able to help you with any additional queries in order to support you in selecting the correct type of accreditation for your setting. I did think that part of the accreditation was that have an assessor come out to visit to check you are working to the accreditation requirements and pass you on each level. Not sure if there is that facility in Dubai??

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)