Jump to content
About Us

Name Of Maths Equipment


Recommended Posts

Hi, I have seen on a photograph some lovely maths equipment that I have not yet managed to find the name of. It is little plastic cars with numbers on the front and relevant holes to put the people in. Good for counting, number recognition. Looks lovely but not sure what it's called and where to get from.

Thanks alot

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)