Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Photos

Hey all. Happy New Year! Hope 2005 is a good year for you all.

Am just wondering whether you can help me. Does anyone know of a website where I can get photos of winter scenes/children in winter clothing/winter around the world etc. I spent ages yesterday trawling websites, saving pictures, only to realise that all of them came out the size of thumbnails. When I try and enlarge them, their pixels go all rubbish, so they were a waste of time. I wanted to print them out too and they were useless.

I found a lot of sites that were a bit useless, but I was wondering if any of you had a decent list of websites that could be used as a bank for all of us to use without having to trawl through yahoo's billion examples!!!

I did also try google but there's was the same problem - as well as the fact that I could save some, but they wouldn't show up on my computer!

Either that or can someone give me a damn good idea how to overcome the miniscule photo problem before I go insane!!!

Thanks y'all !!!

D xxxx

Hve you tried

www.freefoto.com

Typed a search for Winter in there just now and came up with 1000+ photos. The ones we printed out from there of fire engines at our preschool were A4 and good.

Carolyn

Great links :D - the freefoto one looks particularly good. It's so frustrating and time consuming sometimes isn't it, trying to find something. I've saved both to my favourites and will trawl later.

Thanks - Harricroft

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)