Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Safeguarding

:o Help?

My foundation Stage is part of an independent school. Does the FS need its own Designated person for Safeguarding purposes in addition to the school person? The Independent Schools Inspectorate say that Early Years must have a designated practioner for safeguarding children within the stting but its not clear of this means just within the Early Years of Whole school. Does anyone know?

Annie x xD

I work in the maintained nursery and the private bit of nursery which are attached to school.

The designated safeguarding person is a member of staff in the main school, though I try to keep up with and attend all safeguarding training so that I am very aware of procedure etc.

We were Ofsted'd in Feb and this seemed fine

Many thanks thats a relief, the thought of attending another course right at the start of term is not great! Inspection due anytime now so trying to get all the paperwork together-amazing how long it all takes!

Annie x :o

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)