Home
Forum
Articles
About Us
Tapestry

Reception Letter Sounds

Can anyone help me find audio files or powerpoints that have the inital sounds for all the letters of the alphabet. There is one in resources cvc digraphs which is just the format I would like create but all the letters are not avaiable.

I am going to try and create a simple powerpoint activity C - A - T B - A - T H - A - T with pictures for the children to use independently.

Can anyone help me find audio files or powerpoints that have the inital sounds for all the letters of the alphabet. There is one in resources cvc digraphs which is just the format I would like create but all the letters are not avaiable.

I am going to try and create a simple powerpoint activity C - A - T B - A - T H - A - T with pictures for the children to use independently.

http://www.jollylearning.co.uk/ go to audio

http://www.midsomernorton.bathnes.sch.uk/phonics.htm

Thank You Marion these are wonderful sites. I am now looking for the audio or is it media file for each letter (sound) to insert into my presentation. I have found some sites with the sounds but unable to download the files that contain the actual sound itself.

Thanks again. Rolopolo

Doesn't the jolly learning site work for you. I was able to download the sound files, but I don't know how you would fit them into a presentation .... but then I'm not very technically able. I think there was also a section on the CD that came with the Letters and Sounds Pack, but they were one after the other, not individual as they are on the jolly learning site.

Edited by Guest

Thank you for your help. I was not looking at all the areas on the Jolly Phonics site. Found the files and was able to download them. I have now started working with them to create my Materpiece Powerpoint . Look out for it in about 6 months time, depending how well my patience holds up, it might be earlier, it might be later or it might not be at all. I have another game I would like to be able to know how to create without too much trouble.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. (Privacy Policy)